DetailsKomet Acrylic Polishing Points (Three Stage Polishers) for pre-polishing and high shine polishing of denture acrylics.Komet Acrylic Polishing Points (Three Stage Polishers) for pre-polishing and high shine polishing of denture acrylics.
- Key Specifications
- Cleaning and Disinfecting: Due their material properties, brushes and polishers have to be cleaned diﬀerently from other rotary instruments. Use cleaning and disinfecting agents that are suited for polishers, e. g. Komet DC1 (suitable for the instrument bath) or a mildly alkaline detergent and disinfectant for reprocessing in the thermo disinfector. Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the agent. Reprocess polishers in the instrument bath because the vibrations in the ultrasonic bath might be absorbed by the elastic materials.
- Sterilization: Autoclave only
- The reuse of disposable articles (marked = on the packaging) is not permitted (e. g. polishers with lamellae and dental brushes).
( 5.000–6.000 rpm Exceptions: ( 1.500 rpm in case of polishers and brushes that are used with polishing paste.
Excessive speed leads to an inferior surface quality.
The maximum permissible speed is indicated on the packaging and in the catalogue.
Failure to observe the maximum permissible speed leads to an increased safety risk!
- Directions to use
- Apply low contact pressure to minimize the generation of heat.
- Always use spray coolant when working with polishers for composite and ceramics.
- Always polish with gentle, circular movement.
- 10 x Polishing Point
- Additional Information
Dispatch Date Next Day Expiry Date No COD Yes
There are no products matching the selection.
You may also be interested in
Finishing & Polishing Wheels