- The temporary crown and bridge material for natural esthetics
- Perfect mechanical properties
- Due to its high surface hardness Luxatemp is extremely abrasion resistant and maintains the vertical relation. At the same time it is easy to cut and polish. With its high fracture resistance Luxatemp is extremely tough and therefore well-suited for long-term temporaries as well. The material’s low polymerization shrinkage ensures a tension free fit of the temporary.
- Natural esthetics
- The fluorescence of Luxatemp-Fluorescence allows the temporaries to reflect light the same as natural teeth in all light conditions. Therefore, Luxatemp Fluorescence is available in six fluorescent shades all of which exhibit outstanding color stability.
- Furthermore, Luxatemp is easily polished to a high gloss finish or, even easier and more hygienic, it can be varnished with Luxatemp-Glaze & Bond. In that way highly esthetic results can be obtained offering a reliable preview of the final result.
- The ideal solution for all temporary restorations: TempoCemNE, Luxatemp-Glaze & Bond and Status Blue
- Natural fluorescence in six shades
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- High fracture and abrasion resistance
- Outstanding color stability
- Low allergy potential
- Suited for long-term temporaries
- Additional Information
Dispatch Date Next Day Expiry Date No Manufacturer Dmg Additional Info No
Regular Price: Rs.6,600.00
Special Price Rs.5,250.00
Regular Price: Rs.5,500.00
Special Price Rs.2,500.00
You may also be interested in
Regular Price: Rs.4,000.00
Special Price Rs.1,500.00