DetailsHand rolled endodontic points used to fill a prepared root canal prior to tooth restoration. Hand rolled endodontic points used to fill a prepared root canal prior to tooth restoration.
- Uniformly rolled from the finest Gutta Percha to extremely close tolerance.
- Assurance in consistency of size and shape
- Guaranteed Brittleness and Radiopacity in accordance with ISO6877
- Flexible and pliable, yet stiff enough to be inserted into the canal
- Suitable for vertical and lateral condensation
- Easily discernable in X-ray
- Long shelf life and freshness assured
- Variety in the selection of sizes and packaging available
- Key Specifications
- Beta Phase Gutta Percha
- Pack of 120 Points
- Long shelf life
120 pcs per pack
Porcelain Etch and Silane
There are no products matching the selection.